The New Context for Business
- 2,000 hours has become 5,000
- The Old Social Contract is Broken!
- Isolated America now Integrated
- Outdated Industrial OS being Displaced
- Infinite Exponential Growth or Closed System?
- External Causation or Internal?
- Powerful Counter-Reformation
Future is even Stranger & Brighter
- Living, complex adaptive computational Ecologies
- Dynamics of Computation
- Three dimensional CPUs
- New Interfaces
- Creve Maples' MUSE; VR System
- Neither mice nor pull down menus
- The merging of Technos & Bios
- Kevin Kelley, Neil Stephenson et alia
Why Are We Here?
- Besides Curiosity & the Hype
- Build Brand Equity
- Relationship process over time
- Reduce the Cost of Sales
- Customer retention Vs customer replacement
What About the Fortune 100
- 47 on the WWW
- 27% Financial Services
- 18% Communications & Consumer Manufacturing
- 16% ea. in Retail & Transportation
- 7% Industrial Manufacturing
Go to Chapter
the Table of Contents
Return to Homepage
Email your comments to Jock